As a crossdresser...
- Are you closeted?
- Do you have one foot out?
- Are you fully out?
- Are you somewhere in between?
- Did you or have you considered hormones?
- Did you or have you considered transitioning?
- Do you or have you felt guilty about your crossdressing?
- Have you purged your wardrobe in hopes of "curing" your crossdressing?
- Does your spouse or significant other know about your crossdressing?
- Do any other friends and family members know about your crossdressing?
- Do you dress for sexual reasons?
- Do you dress for emotional or stress release?
- Do you have, or have you had, fetishes?
- What is the fundamental reason for your desire to dress?
- Can you pinpoint what planted the idea of crossdressing in you?
- What percentage of your life are you presenting as your feminine self?
- Are you happy with that amount?
- Can you do it more?
- Do you spend your feminine time alone?
- Do you socialize or go out as your feminine self?
- When you are presenting female, are you mentally a woman?
- Do you relate, think and feel as a woman?
- Do you maintain some characteristics of your male counterpart?
- How much?
- If you are a heterosexual male, do you consider intimacies with a male suitor when you are dressed?
- Do you like to dress up classy, younger than your age, slutty, provocative, alternative or other styles?
- Do you bow to "expectations" of what you should wear?
- Are you comfortable wearing what you like and desire?
These are a lot of questions, and believe me, there are plenty more. But...the answers to these and other personal questions ARE what defines you. Mine is only a personal opinion, but accepting and embracing myself has given me the clarity of mind to know myself and understand where I stand in this enormous "Trans" Community.
I truly hope everyone can achieve their happiness and real acceptance of "Who you are".
Have a blessed day and hit me up on Facebook if you would like.