Veronica Mendes

Veronica Mendes
Welcome to my Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh Shit, What Do I Do Now?

OK, so I'm new to this blogging thing.  I had a series of blogs at my profile on My Space, but I'm working on canceling that profile because the new My Space sucks.  Thus, I'll transfer my blog entries to this new blog and then continue on with new ones as well.  I hope to get some followers from my long list of friends and contacts at Flickr.  So if you're one of them, let me extend a most heart-felt welcome to you.  I hope you enjoy my blogs and comment on them as well.  So here is the first blog I wrote at the other site.  My wife did not yet know about Toni, so this starts off my introduction to the world with a bang.

So...on September 7th of the year 2006, I was excitedly, taking a small photo shoot of my new white Mary Jane stilettos.  My wife was out shopping for inventory for her business and I was certain to get some time alone to get enjoy my new shoes, when, suddenly, I hear a voice from downstairs.
 
Wouldn't you know it, my wife came home early and there I was fully dressed in my den.  I had on tan pantyhose layered with a pair of black fishnet tights, a lovely and velvety maroon bodysuit and my white Mary Jane stilettos.  I'd never perspired so much in such a short time, as I closed the door and nearly ripped off my clothes and threw on my pants and threw my stuff under the bed.  But where's my shirt?  My wife will be here in seconds and will see me half naked coming out of there.

I'll have to come up with a creative lie.  So I lied my ass off to her, but she wasn't buying it.  Anyways, she proceeded to believe that I had been having an affair and I was with the other woman in there.  And, since I tried to keep her from entering my den that night, she more so believed that I helped "her" sneak out of the house.

It was a painful weekend, as my wife proceeded to be the "brave wife" and tell me that she loved me and to tell her the truth and that she wouldn't be mad, etc. etc. etc.  Furthermore, she revealed that she found pictures on my computer of a great pair of legs in pantyhose and miniskirts.  As you all know, those pics are of my legs, as evidenced by my pictures section.  So she had all the evidence to bust me for being unfaithful to her and yet she was still going to be "brave" for the kids' sake. 

This was too painful to live with.  I'd have my 30-year-old secret to keep and also live a life based on an untrue event, just to keep my secret. 

On September 11th, I printed many a web page on CD FAQs and heterosexual CDs and other info to have as ammo.  I took her to a lake nearby and proceeded to come out to her.  All along as I told her how much I love her and I'm still, and always will be, the man she loves and married, I showed her the info and began to shake as she read it...

What was the result?  Do you really want to know? 
She looked up at me, hugged and kissed me deeply and said... "You're so stupid.  Is that it?  This is what you've been hiding?  And here I thought you were having an affair.  I hear about this kind of stuff all the time.  Didn't I tell you our family's restaurant in Mexico City used to host a weekly drag show. You're not doing anything bad.  In fact, I find it incredibly arousing.  Now I can have a loving husband and a lesbian lover...but I may be jealous of your alter ego...she has better legs than I do.  I'm gonna help you dress and we'll play around and then have incredible passionate sex."  (I'm not kidding...she said all this.)

So now, were even more in love than ever before.  And me...I've been in a euphoric state since then.  I can add myself to the list of CDs who can happily say they have supportive and understanding spouses. 
I'm entering a new stage in my life.  One without secrets, and I'm gonna have to get used to it.  I've lived with this secret for 30 years and now that burden is off.  With the wife's support, I may be able to finally get some more face shots worthy of Internet posting.  Stay tuned. 

It's going to be weird at first, and I reckon I'll still do some private dressing, so I can still invoke the exhilerating feeling of sexual discharge as I exhibit Toni in front of a mirror.

3 comments:

  1. I will be one more of your followers , It gives me and idea of start telling my wife that "urge" of dressing.At work some times I have panties on even two or three including pantyhose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be one more of your followers , It gives me and idea of start telling my wife that "urge" of dressing.At work some times I have panties on even two or three including pantyhose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be one more of your followers , It gives me and idea of start telling my wife that "urge" of dressing.At work some times I have panties on even two or three including pantyhose

    ReplyDelete