Veronica Mendes

Veronica Mendes
Welcome to my Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Who Are You?

That sounds like a loaded question, doesn't it?  However, as a crossdresser, it is important to know, accept and embrace who you are both when dressed and when not.  Your identity acceptance is as unique to you as anything else that defines you.  There is no all-encompassing label that describes "YOU" only generic labels imposed on social groups by society.  Interestingly, those very labels seem to change in meaning as often as we change our heels. 

As a crossdresser...

  • Are you closeted?  
  • Do you have one foot out?  
  • Are you fully out?  
  • Are you somewhere in between?  
  • Did you or have you considered hormones?
  • Did you or have you considered transitioning?
  • Do you or have you felt guilty about your crossdressing?
  • Have you purged your wardrobe in hopes of "curing" your crossdressing?
  • Does your spouse or significant other know about your crossdressing?
  • Do any other friends and family members know about your crossdressing?
  • Do you dress for sexual reasons?
  • Do you dress for emotional or stress release?  
  • Do you have, or have you had, fetishes? 
  • What is the fundamental reason for your desire to dress?  
  • Can you pinpoint what planted the idea of crossdressing in you?  
  • What percentage of your life are you presenting as your feminine self?  
  • Are you happy with that amount?  
  • Can you do it more?  
  • Do you spend your feminine time alone?  
  • Do you socialize or go out as your feminine self?  
  • When you are presenting female, are you mentally a woman?  
  • Do you relate, think and feel as a woman?  
  • Do you maintain some characteristics of your male counterpart?  
  • How much?  
  • If you are a heterosexual male, do you consider intimacies with a male suitor when you are dressed?  
  • Do you like to dress up classy, younger than your age, slutty, provocative, alternative or other styles?  
  • Do you bow to "expectations" of what you should wear? 
  • Are you comfortable wearing what you like and desire?

These are a lot of questions, and believe me, there are plenty more.  But...the answers to these and other personal questions ARE what defines you.  Mine is only a personal opinion, but accepting and embracing myself has given me the clarity of mind to know myself and understand where I stand in this enormous "Trans" Community.

I truly hope everyone can achieve their happiness and real acceptance of "Who you are". 
Have a blessed day and hit me up on Facebook if you would like.
www.facebook.com/veronica.mendes2013

xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. I have this bookmarked so I can get back to your blog. Well written btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just me, no more no less. Was with someone for to long and did not ever get to just be me. Now am with someone who does not shame me nor try to control me. They actually made me realize it is okay to be myself. Not totally out of the closet though am in a good place and even refer to myself as lady of the house. Now and then a few question my being feminine though not in a harsh manner. Besides I've even met a few ladies that prefer me as me and that is great. Life got so much easier not having to hide the person that is me.

    ReplyDelete