Veronica Mendes

Veronica Mendes
Welcome to my Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

A Quest Realized

To my fellow CDs (crossdressers):


Have you ever been out and about in drab and encountered a woman wearing an outfit that was so beautiful and so alluring it mesmerized and you could not concentrate or even function well until you managed to recreate it and try it on yourself?  I'm so glad my wife knows and supports my Veronica activities because it would be impossible to explain to her why I can't stop staring at that other woman.  As you know, most guys staring at a woman is a sexual guy thing while for us gals, we just wanna be that woman and flaunt that outfit ourselves.

This is my interpretation of one such encounter.  The short flowing mini-skirt, the thigh-high stiletto boots that actually respect the curvature of my legs, the pose showing off part of the back side of the boots and a peek of my thighs, deep red lips, and the lovely flowing blouse with the cold shoulder cutouts.  Also, the cuff cut outs on the back of the boots adds another level of sexiness.


Why can't I stop staring at my own photo?




4 comments:

  1. Love the photo too. So lucky for the acceptance you enjoy. Have a fantastic day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate! I saw a lady on my way to work who’s ensemble looked so “me” I took a picture of her and went home and showed my wife (if only to explain why I had some rando lady’s pic on my phone)! ��

    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a day (or maybe an hour!) goes by that I don't see a woman somewhere wearing a beautiful outfit that I want to wear. Years ago I saw a hosiery ad that I just HAD to copy, and it was such a thrill to model myself in the same clothes and pose;)

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DOb7lW_m4AQ/UWiazVatRPI/AAAAAAAAAKs/qY7g5eGAAKY/s1600/double.jpg

    ReplyDelete