Veronica Mendes

Veronica Mendes
Welcome to my Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

The Ride-Up

The Ride-Up. 

There is something so exhilarating about a modest hemline.  One of my favorite feelings about dressing up in a sexy dress or skirt is what I call the "Ride-Up". It's when you have a modest-length dress or skirt that rides way up when you sit and shows off a ton of leg. It feels so sexy and lets me show off one of my top assets nicely. Your thoughts are appreciated in the comments. Have a wonderful Friday my friends.


1 comment:

  1. If you've got it, flaunt it! And you certainly have legs to be shown off:)

    Reading this post I realize how much I also enjoy the ride up, which is one of the reasons I don't wear control top hose...uninterrupted silky nylon from my heels to where it disappears beneath my skirt!

    ReplyDelete