Veronica Mendes

Veronica Mendes
Welcome to my Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

The URGE


This is a blog entry from my former MySpace blog from a while back, but every thought and feeling still holds true today.  I was going by the name Toni Richards then.  I hope you enjoy my thoughts...
_________________________

If you've read my profile, it's no secrete that I only get to unleash Toni in her full glorious state about 2 to 3 times per year.  The rest of the time, I only partially dress when I get that "URGE" to express my feminine side.  Partially can be any level of dressing short ot shaving my face and putting on makeup and a wig. 

Lots of reasons exist for getting "The Urge." For me it could be watching a TG themed TV show or movie, viewing great pictures of my TG sisters on the Internet, or seeing an incredibly attractive woman.  As a married male who is loyal to his wife, I am limited to visual admiration for the beauty of the feminine image presented to me. 

However, the "Urge" cannot be stopped when I see a coworker, whose friendship is like a pot of gold to me, do something unusual such as wear a lovely skirt and patent stiletto heels to work.  This is something I've not seen her do in nearly two years.  So, needless to say, I was drawn to admire her lovely tanned , bare legs and her gorgeous shoes.  Also irrisitable is admiring the way she walks and crosses her legs when she sits.  It's almost unbearable to see how a skirt rises when sitting down, revealing more leg.

To most non-TG men, this would be a normal response eliciting feelings of lust and desire for sex...and as a normal heterosexual male, the same types of thoughts rush through my mind as well, but more strongly are the thoughts of how I would look in a skirt and black stilettoes. 

So upon getting home, I rush into the shower and proceed to shave my legs.  The exhileration and feeling of freshly shaved and moisturized legs is indescribable.  Then I satisfy "the Urge" by dressing in a bodysuit, knee length mini-skirt and 5-inch black stilettoes with no hose or stockings.  I just had to feel the rush of air caressing my legs and rising up my skirt as I walked around my backyard patio.  Then I sit down to feel the rise of my skirt and further rise as I cross my legs, while admiring the view in the full-length mirror in front of me. 

Of course, I completely block out everything above my waist, as this is only a partial expression of Toni.  Then the worst part of my dressing experience occurs.  Orgasm quells "The Urge" and effectively ends this dress-up session.  In retrospect, I can conclude that it was worth every moment I waited.  This shows me that even after coming out to my wife, I can still enjoy partiall dress-up sessions, in private.

It is now 2am so...Nitey Nite to all.

Hugs,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment